An introduction to the 50 most essential episodes - curated, categorized, and sequenced for a new audience.
These shows will progress through five core topics (approximately 10 shows each)
- The Real Problems With School
- Leaving School and Finding Educational Alternatives
- The Principles of Critical Thinking and Self-Directed Learning
- Personal Development
- Information Literacy
- have growing concerns and frustrations about institutional schooling at all levels
- have children currently struggling through this experience
- are looking for alternatives and support
- are ready to challenge yourself
School Sucks is a podcast, You Tube channel, and web community empowering parents and self-directed learners.
For 12 years we've promoted freedom in education, and we've called out covert indoctrination.
- educational alternatives like homeschooling and unschooling,
- career freedom without college
- the principles of self-directed learning
- the strategies of critical thinking/information literacy
- and the rewards of self-knowledge/personal development
This is NOT a show about school reform.
The schools will not improve.
Higher education will not improve.
The politics around these institutions will not improve.
Only we can improve.Support School Sucks: Higher Education For Self-Liberation